Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A re-dedication to my blog & Choco Labs

I stopped blogging in the spring, mostly because blogging was kind of a lot of work (I mean in my old format...make a recipe, take pics, upload, clean, blog). I've decided to take up this blog again mostly because of the wedding planning, but also because I just generally like writing, editing and collecting inspiration. This newly improved blog (like the new format?) will simply include whatever I dang well please. It's a chronicle of my current life, so hopefully (if the internet still exists), I can look back on it in years to come.

To start it off, here is a BEAUTIFUL video from Tiger in A Jar...my newly discovered obsession. This video is pretty much my dream life: a choco lab ranch (well that's not exactly what it is, but you'll see). Side note, JB reminded me that having a dog ranch would require some possible gland squeezing...I said I'd do it (I probably wouldn't).



What's your dream life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...